Together with international PGA Tour Pros the scientists of Science&Motion have developed SAM PuttLab for golfers of all handicaps – guaranteeing high efficiency and usability of the device. To date 26 European and American Tour Professionals and several European national teams trust the capability of Science&Motion’s PuttLab. PuttLab is a system with ascertainable success.
- First system worldwide that provides complete putting analysis (28 relevant parameters)
- Sensational training success on the European PGA Tour starting in 2004
- Only portable system which tracks movement with accuracy needed to analyse putting stroke
- Easy to use, direct results and immediate feedback
- Reference results of PGA Tour pros create fast success
- Whether in the office or on the golf course – the SAM PuttLab allows training at any time
SAM PuttLab is an analysis and training system based on accurate ultrasound measurements. It analyzes the 28 most important parameters of your putting stroke and displays the results in easy to understand graphic reports. Discover your individual strengths and weaknesses for better and more efficient training.
Within seconds the system gives you individual feedback on your putting strokes. The analysis reveals even the smallest details of your movements and allows you to develop improvements and training strategies. SAM PuttLab utilizes ultrasound sensory analysis and therefore is far more precise than any other similar system on the market.